When issues arise affecting the Chiricahua–Peloncillo–Dragoon region, we inform our membership of the problem and recommend actions to remedy the situation. These notices come at irregular (and, thankfully, infrequent) intervals––however, when action has been needed, our members have risen to the challenge and have been very effective at protecting the local biological and cultural values.
Membership (new or renewal)
- Individual — $25/year
- Household — $35/year
- Business — $50/year (includes link to business website, if desired)
- Lifetime membership — $1,000
- Stewardship — $25, or other (Example: Trail repair)
- Emergency Fund — $25, or other (Example: Marijuana-grow facility legal fees)
- General Fund — $25, or other (Example: Website maintenance)
Join or Renew Your Membership
To join as a member, please fill out the form below and then make out a check to Chiricahua Regional Council and mail it to us at P.O. Box 16480, Portal AZ 85632. Online payment will be available soon!
The Chiricahua Regional Council is a 501(c)(3) organization and your contributions are tax-deductible.